FlexBooks is a complete solution for organizations for managing their accounting and inventory operations with its excellent options in two elements viz. Accounting & Inventory.
- No need of accounting knowledge
- Very user friendly software which can be operated by anybody who is familiar with applications like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- In built chart of accounts
- Simple representation of the Account groups and Ledgers under two categories viz. Balance Sheet & Trading and Profit & Loss.
- Choosing financial period
- Helps manage the accounts for any required financial period.
- Helps control expenses by informing the user whenever the transactions exceed the budgeted amount of the account.
- Reverse calculation
- exempts the user from doing the calculations and automatically generates the required values after including taxes thus avoiding complicated calculation of taxes and discounts and consequent inaccuracies.
- Credit Limit
- Controls the credits allowed for a party by either blocking or warning the user when any transaction violates the fixed predefined credit limit.
- Cost Centre
- Helps make an assessment of the cost incurred by each entities like different departments, products, persons e.t.c and thus analyzing the entities in terms of the cost and benefits.
- Cheque management
- Helps manage post dated cheques, which will not affect the account balances until it gets encashed. Very useful for the companies handling large number of cheques
- Cash Movement Analysis
- Helps retrieve all cash transactions of a party or group
- Amount payable to and receivable from debtors/creditors are unavoidable to any trading organisation. FlexBooks provides various reports to generate this information as on a particular date.
- Ageing Reports
- Provide the facility to get report on the pending amounts categorised into different period/duration like 15 days, 30 days etc.
- Partial payment in Sales Invoices
- Useful in cases of payment for Sales Invoice in different modes such as part of the amount in Cash and balance as cheque or through credit card.
- Stock ageing
- Provides the information on the duration for which the stock items are remaining in stock.
- Units, Batch, Multi-rate options
- Helps manage inventory items normally transacted in different units/measures and rates
- Transaction Analysis
- Helps view all transactions of a specific period in terms of the value of the product
- Closing stock valuation using different methods – First-in First-out and Net Realizable Value methods are available for stock valuation.
- Multiple Depot option – helps companies having different godowns / van sales to maintain separate stock and generate reports accordingly
- Sales counter and Counter wise sales report –
- Helps create counters and allot them to salesmen. Counter wise and salesman wise reports can also be generated.
- Purchase and Sales Comparison
- Helps compare purchases with sales of a specific period.
- Multi – currency
- helps transact in any currency and reports or books of accounts can be generated either in local currency or party’s currency
- Exchange Rate from net
- Facilitates the setting of currency exchange from Internet
- Invoice designer
- Helps design invoices in your own way. The handy tool for designing invoices helps you insert required fields from the invoice as well as boxes and Company logo.